Apply for additional restrictions grant
Use this service to:
Apply to receive Additional Restrictions Grant for your business or organisation.
Please check the eligibility guidance before starting your application. The guidance includes important information including the levels of awards to be granted. If your business does not meet the criteria set out in the guidance, the form will not allow you to continue.
Completion can take around 30 - 40 minutes.
What do I need to provide?
Details you will need:
Ensure you have the following business or organisation details to hand (where relevant):
- Companies House Number
- VAT Registration Number
- Unique Tax Payer Reference Number (UTR) or your National insurance number
- National Non-Domestic Rates (NNDR) reference number
- Charities Commission Number
- Official business or organisation bank account details
- Your total business income for each month starting December 2019 to February 2021 - if you started trading after December 2019, then you will need your total income from when you started trading up to February 2021.
If you are a one-person business (and are a Company Director) and receive dividend payments, you will also need to provide your total income from dividend payments from:
- the 2018/2019 tax year (If you were trading)
- the 2019/2020 tax year (If you were trading)
- the last tax year (2020/2021)
Documents you will need to upload (scanned or a clear photo):
Ensure you have the following business or organisation documents to upload:
- One form of Photo ID - Passport or Driving Licence
- Copy of 2 invoices from suppliers that you have received since 1 December 2020
- Copy of your current business insurance certificates (Optional)
- Copy of rent/mortgage statement or lease agreement related to your trading address (except for home-based businesses)
- Business bank statements from December 2019 to February 2020 and December 2020 to February 2021 - if you started trading after December 2019, then you will need to upload bank statements from August 2020 to February 2021.
- If you use your personal bank account for business use, you'll need to provide your personal bank statements
If you started your business after August 2020, you will only need to upload bank statements from the month you started up to February 2021.
If you are a one-person home-based business, you will also need to upload evidence of any ongoing fixed business costs. For example:
- vehicle or equipment leases
- business insurances
You must upload all required supporting evidence within your application, where available. Any missing evidence will delay the assessment of your application and may result in your application being rejected.
Before you start
Only one application should be submitted per business, organisation, or self-employed person.
Do not make duplicate applications for the same business, organisation, or self-employed person. This will delay the application process and may invalidate your claim.
Your business or organisation must have a trading address in Bexley to apply. For a one-person home-based business, your home address must be in Bexley.