How do I pay?
Other ways to pay
Quote your business rate reference and the following Council bank details:
- Sort code 51-70-14
- Account number 21101183
020 3045 5200
Cheque - payable to ‘London Borough of Bexley’ and write your reference number on the reverse of the cheque and post to:
London Borough of Bexley
PO Box 368
Erith DA8 1UB
Are you having problems with paying your bill?
If you do not inform us that you are having difficulty making regular payments, you may incur further costs.
- to discuss payment or request to pay over 12 instalments:
- telephone 020 8315 2174
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- if an instalment is not paid on the due date a reminder notice is sent
- if unpaid, the full balance of the year’s business rates will be payable with court costs
- further costs will be raised if the debt is passed to enforcement agents
- applications may also be made for bankruptcy or liquidation
- in exceptional circumstances, consideration will be given to applications for Hardship Relief
Business properties, including empty ones, are updated quarterly and can be found below.