Property to rent
If you would like to receive an email alert informing you of property opportunities please sign up. You will then receive an email every time the council markets a property for sale or a commercial property to let.
Workshop units for light industrial use and offices
Thames Road Depot, Thames Road, Crayford
The Thames Road Depot is owned by the London Borough of Bexley and is located near to Crayford, on Thames Road. With easy links to the Dartford River crossing and the M25, it is primarily used as the Councils Refuse and Recycling Depot.
Currently, there are several workshop units available for light industrial use and the units range from 110m2 to 198m2. There are also two office units available of 82m2 and 120m2. The site has a canteen and communal car parking area and operates CCTV and a site security system. The units are offered on 5 year contracted out leases.
The building efficiency - EPC rating D.
Further details are available from our management team at Thames Road Depot. Please contact email@example.com or telephone 01322 297573.
Thames Road Depot is the Councils Waste and Recycling Depot and has various vacant workshops and offices which are available to rent. The units are suitable for light industrial use and one has three-phase electricity. The site is not suitable for businesses that require customer access on a regular basis. There is CCTV and site security and the Depot operates 24 hours a day seven days a week. There is a site canteen facility, shared toilets and a communal car park which operates on a first-come-first-served basis.
All utility costs are included in the rent.
Energy Performance Rating
The Depot carries a D rating.
The units and offices are available to let on 5 year contracted out leases (such leases exclude the right to a new lease at the end of the term). The lease contains a determination clause allowing either the Council or the tenant to end the lease on the giving of six months’ prior written notice at any time during the term. The ingoing tenant will need to pay the Council’s legal and surveyors fees associated with the grant of the lease.
Units available - Workshop and storage units
WS4 - Light industrial unit.
146m2 gross floor area. Inclusive rent POA (price on application), payable monthly in advance, by direct debit.
WS5- Light industrial unit – with three-phase electricity and hot and cold running water. 107m2 gross floor area. Inclusive rent POA (price on application), payable monthly in advance by direct debit.
WS6 - Light industrial unit. 199m2 gross floor area. Inclusive rent POA (price on application), payable monthly in advance by direct debit.
WS7 - Light industrial unit. 148m2 gross floor area. Inclusive rent POA (price on application), payable monthly in advance by direct debit.
Office 23 - Ground floor office with entry phone and two allocated parking spaces. Floor area 83m2 Inclusive rent POA (price on application), payable monthly in advance by direct debit.
All rents are subject to an RPI increase which takes effect on the 1 April each year.
The ingoing tenant must satisfy themselves that the accommodation has planning permission for their intended use.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Disclaimer clauses
These particulars do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer and all information is supplied entirely without prejudice and is given as a guide and no liability is accepted for any error, omission or misstatement contained or implied in these particulars.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- These particulars are supplied entirely without prejudice and the Council does not accept responsibility as to the accuracy thereof or otherwise.
- All prospective lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability or correctness of any statement and the suitability or otherwise of the accommodation for their own purposes.
- The Council does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of the Council have any authority to make or give, any representations or warranty in relation to the accommodation or any particulars or information supplied in respect thereof.
- The Council accepts no responsibility as to the condition/suitability of the units and offices.
- Any measurements referring to are approximate and given for guidance purposes only. Prospective lessees are requested to rely on their own inspection and measurement of the site.