Safer Food Better Business for Caterers is a food safety management pack developed by the Food Standards Agency for restaurants, cafés, takeaways and other small catering businesses to help them comply with food hygiene regulations.
In addition to this standard pack, the Food Safety team at Bexley has made some enhancements including additional documents, posters and advisory leaflets which have been put together to assist you.
Not all will be applicable to your business, but we hope that you will take the time to read through each of them and select ones which you consider will enhance your food business.
- Food Safety Records (weekly)
- Food Safety Records (monthly)
- Fridge and freezer temperature record
- FSA YouTube Channel information
- Staff hygiene and work rules
- Managers checklist
- Colour coded chopping board poster
- Ice machines
- Effective control of mice in food premises
- Effective control of cockroaches in food premises
- Don't wash raw chicken (Food Standards Agency)
- Allergy posters (free of charge)
- Allergen chart
- Food allergies and intolerance poster
- Food allergen risk assessment for caterers
- Food Safety team - services we offer
- Allergen labels
The practical and easy-to-use packs will help you to:
- comply with food hygiene regulations
- show what you do to make food safely
- train staff
- protect your business's reputation
- improve your business
- improve your food hygiene rating score
This pack is available for Caterers, Chinese Cuisine and Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Sri Lankan Cuisine. The cost is £23.00 (including VAT) per pack.