Admission to secondary school in September 2017
Children born between 1 September 2005 and 31 August 2006 will transfer to secondary school in September 2017.
- closing date for on time applications was 31 October 2016
- if you have not yet applied, you should complete a paper application form (PDF, 323KB)
Offers of places to on time applicants will be made on Wednesday 1 March 2017.
- if you applied online you will receive an email during the evening of 1 March
- if you applied on a paper form, a letter will be posted to you on 1 March
Some schools require the completion of a supplementary form. Please check that you have completed one where required, and that it is returned to the school directly.
If you do not live in Bexley, you should apply through your home local authority. You can list schools in Bexley on your form.
Admission to secondary school in September 2016
- children born between 1 September 2004 and 31 August 2005 were due to start secondary school in September 2016
- if you live in Bexley and you have not yet applied for a secondary school place for your child, you should do so as soon as possible by completing an in year application (PDF, 274KB)
- the School Admissions Team can tell you which schools in Bexley still have vacancies in year 7