Admission to secondary school in September 2018
Children born between 1 September 2006 and 31 August 2007 will transfer to secondary school in September 2018.
- you can apply online from 1 September 2017
- the closing date is 31 October 2017
Offers of places to on time applicants will be made on Thursday 1 March 2018.
- the 'Admission to Secondary Schools in Bexley' booklet is available at the bottom of the page, please read this before completing your application
- if you applied online you will receive an email during the evening of 1 March
- if you applied on a paper form, a letter will be posted to you on 1 March
Some schools require the completion of a supplementary form. Please check that you have completed one where required, and that it is returned to the school directly.
If you do not live in Bexley, you should apply through your home local authority. You can list schools in Bexley on your form.
Admission to secondary school in September 2017
- children born between 1 September 2005 and 31 August 2006 are due to start secondary school in September 2017
- if you live in Bexley and you have not yet applied for a secondary school place for your child, you should do so as soon as possible by completing an in year application (PDF, 274KB)
- the School Admissions Team can tell you which schools in Bexley still have vacancies for year 7 in September