Reporting issue

If, for any reason you do not want to report antisocial behaviour directly to police, please complete our antisocial behaviour reporting form.


Please complete the following forms to report:

If you are a housing association tenant you may prefer to report any concerns within your community to your housing officer.

In an emergency always call 999. You should use this service to contact police in situations when you need an immediate response, for example, if a crime is in progress or if someone is in immediate danger.

Covid-19 icon

Breach of Covid-19 rules

If you are concerned about a possible serious breach of the Covid-19 rules and the large gathering of people potentially from lots of different households, please contact the police by reporting it online.