Air Quality Management Area and Reports
Bexley undertakes regular review and assessment of local air quality as required by the Environment Act 1995. As a result in 2007 the entire borough was declared an Air Quality Management Area (PDF, 1MB).
Latest air quality reports:
- Annual status report for 2016 (PDF, 244KB)
- Annual status report for 2015 (PDF, 216KB)
- Fifth round air quality progress report 2014 (PDF, 2MB)
- Fourth round air quality action plan progress report 2013 (PDF, 1MB)
- Fourth round air quality updating screening assessment 2012 (PDF, 861KB)
- Air quality progress report 2014 (PDF, 3MB)
- NO2 diffusion tube 2012 annual report (PDF, 3MB)
- NO2 diffusion tube 2011 annual report (PDF, 4MB)
If you would like more information or if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact the Environmental Protection team at email@example.com.
Information about current air pollution levels in the borough and the rest of London is available from London Air Quality Network.