If you are struggling to make rent payments, are worried about being made homeless or need support with finding accommodation the Council’s housing support team may be able to help.
Advisers can help with:
- managing rent arrears and other debts
- budgeting household finances
- advice around benefits, employment and training
- sourcing and securing your own property
- advice and support on your current tenancy
- getting in touch with the right people and services to help you
If you think this service is right for you then you can make an enquiry using the housing support form. Your enquiry will then be passed on to one of our housing support officers who will respond to you in due course.
If you have already been made homeless or are threatened with homelessness in the next 28 days then you should contact the Prevention and Assessment team on 020 8303 7777.
If your query relates to concerns about the quality or safety of your housing please contact Environmental Health at firstname.lastname@example.org.