Older persons housing service

If you are an older person and require help with reviewing your options for housing, the housing service can support you in a number of ways.

  • help with repairs to enable you to stay in your home
  • leasing your home to the council and getting a regular income, and then being supported in a move to a more suitable home
  • help in selling your property and then help in moving
  • support in applying for sheltered housing

It is important that you receive the correct advice on what option suits you best.

A member of the Staying Put team will visit you in your own home and run through the various options which are available to you.

Once you have decided which option best suits you we will support you by providing the practical help you need.

To discuss your options please contact 020 8303 7777 and ask for Staying Put.