Notify the Council of a change of circumstances for Discretionary Housing Payments (DHP)

Use this service if:

  • you need to notify the Council of a change in circumstances in relation Discretionary Housing Payments (DHP)

Completion takes around 5 minutes.

Before you start

Below are some examples of the types of change we will need to know about:

  • An entitlement to benefits begins or ends
  • There are changes to you or your partners earned income (change of employer, pay, hours worked)
  • Increases or decreases in the value of you or your partners savings

Please see Discretionary housing payments for further information.