Public licensing register
You can download and view details of various licences and permits listed below in our licensing registers.
The information within each file is up to date up to the end of the previous working day. Each file is in CSV format.
On 31 October 2016, the London Borough of Bexley joined the Licensing Partnership to process and issue licensing applications for Bexley Council. The Licensing Partnership is a partnership of local authorities comprising of Bexley Council, Maidstone Borough Council, Sevenoaks District Council and Tunbridge Wells Borough Council.
Central administration for the Licensing Partnership is based at Sevenoaks, with Licensing Officers located at each local authority. The team at Sevenoaks will input applications, process payments, deal with administrative queries and issue licences. Should you need to contact the central administration team they can be contacted directly on 01732 227004 or email email@example.com.
Alcohol and entertainment
- premises licence - list of issued/suspended premises licences and club premises certificates
- Temporary Event Notices (TENS) - list of Temporary Event Notices given
- personal licences - list of issued personal licence holders
- gambling premises - list of issued gambling premises
- gaming permits - list of issued gaming permits
- small lottery - list of registered small society lotteries