Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000
Section 60 of the Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000 requires all local highway authorities in England and Wales to prepare and publish a Rights of Way Improvement Plan (RoWIP) covering all of their areas.
The Plan should include a Statement of Action that the local highway authority proposes to take to manage its Rights of Way (RoW) and improve the network in the future to meet the government's aims of better provision for users.
The Plan should be reviewed and amended at subsequent intervals of not more than ten years.
- Rights of Way and Access Improvements Plan (PDF)*
- Definitive statement (PDF)*
- Definitive map for North of the borough (PDF)*
- Definitive map for South of the borough (PDF)*
If you would like more information or if you have any queries, please contact RightsofWay@bexley.gov.uk.
* These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format