Parks and open spaces make an ideal location for wedding photography.
The following parks are the most popular:
- there are two locations at Danson Park, which are suitable, the English Garden located opposite Danson Mansion and by the Lake
- please note if you are getting married at Danson House or have your wedding reception in the Boathouse and are having photographs taken in the park you must apply for a license
- the Five Arch Bridge over the River Cray makes an ideal location
- there are a number of ideal locations in Sidcup Place
- Lesnes Abbey ruins make a fantastic backdrop.