Publication of payments over £500
The London Borough of Bexley wishes to be both open and transparent in making available to the public details of its spending.
We, therefore, publish details of each item of expenditure of £500 showing net values (excluding VAT) together with details of all Government Procurement Card spend. Government Procurement Card spend is identified as “pcard” in the supplier column. From 1 April 2017 procurement card data will no longer be included in the monthly £500 spend data report. Procurement card data will instead be published quarterly on a cumulative basis.
The data is published in CSV format. Where a minus sign is shown before the transaction value this represents a credit note from the supplier.
Open Government Licence
The London Borough of Bexley publishes this information under the Open Government Licence.
You are permitted to use and re-use the data obtained, however, it is recommended that you are familiar with the terms of the licence prior to use or re-use.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 2018 (CSV, 726KB)
- November 2018 (CSV, 716KB)
- October 2018 (CSV, 703KB)
- September 2018 (CSV, 693KB)
- August 2018 (CSV, 762KB)
- July 2018 v2 (CSV, 804KB)
- July 2018 (CSV, 102KB)
- June 2018 (CSV, 809KB)
- May 2018 (CSV, 742KB)
- April 2018 (CSV, 1MB)
- March 2018 (CSV, 999KB)
- February 2018 (CSV, 966KB)
- January 2018 (CSV, 715KB)
- October to December 2017 (CSV, 2MB)
- July to September 2017 (CSV, 2MB)
- April to June 2017 (CSV, 3MB)
- January to March 2017 (CSV, 2MB)