The Council wishes to appoint suitably experienced suppliers to its framework for the supply and delivery of 6mm rock salt for the gritting of highways and bagged salt for footways. The framework covers the requirements of the London Boroughs of Bexley, Bromley, Croydon, Kingston Upon Thames and Merton. Delivery will be to the respective borough’s depots.
The framework will run from 6th January 2020 until 31st December 2023.
The framework value based on average usage over the 4 years is expected to be £800k
Tenders are being invited using the open procedure and a contract notice has been published in the official journal of the European Union.
How to express an interest
If you wish to apply for this contract please follow the steps below:
- register your company free of charge on the London Tenders Portal (LTP)
- await acceptance. You will receive an email confirming your username and password for the LTP
- use your username and password to log into the LTP and express your interest in the relevant contract number and category
- shortly after you have expressed interest, you will receive a second email containing a link to access the tender documents
If you wish to apply for e-mail alerts of future opportunities, please register your company free of charge on LTP.
Tick all categories you are interested in being notified about - you will only receive e-mail alerts for those categories which you select.
- the closing date for expressions of interest is 7 December 2019
- the closing date for the receipt of bids is 12 noon 9 December 2019
- anticipated award to framework date is mid-December 2019
- framework commencement date is 6 January 2020
The Council accepts no liability whatsoever for expressions of interest that are not received due to internet connectivity issues, transmission delays or errors.
If you wish to discuss any of the above please contact: email@example.com