Arrange a special collection

We can’t collect rubbish that includes dangerous, clinical or bulky items with your standard waste collections. But we can arrange special collections for these, or help you find a facility that accepts them.

If no-one in your home can put bins or boxes out for collection, we can also help with that. 

Get a bulky item collected

Get a clinical waste collection

I need help putting my bins out

If there’s no-one in your home who can put the rubbish or recycling out to be collected, we can arrange things so you don’t have to. Let us know where on your property you can leave your bins (which our team can get to), and we’ll make sure they’re collected from and put back there.

Fill in our assisted collection request form to get started.

Arrange an assisted collection