Get a bulky waste item collected
We can arrange to pick up bulky waste items as a one-off. You can book and pay for this service as you need it.
Please note items cannot be collected from inside the home or from a rear garden without side access. Items must be left out for 72 hours before collection.
Items we collect include:
- furniture (sofas, beds, tables etc)
- washing machines, cookers and other electrical appliances
- DIY waste
We don’t collect:
- large amounts of rubble
- garden waste (there’s a separate regular service for this)
- dangerous or clinical waste (there are special collections for these)
- large amounts of black sacks of house/garden clearances
It costs £37 for up to two items (or four items if you are in receipt of a pension). If you have more to throw away, let us know and we’ll calculate the cost based on the number and size of the items.
If you’re willing to transport your items yourself or they could be reused, you can take them to a recycling centre for free, or find a reuse group.