Renewing your garden waste membership
Get another year of regular garden waste collections
Your garden waste service must be renewed by your contract renewal date which is stated in your service welcome letter.
If you are a Direct Debit Customer then your service will auto-renew each year and you will receive a direct debit confirmation email/letter shortly before your subscription is due to end.
If you are not a Direct Debit customer then your garden waste service will need to be renewed each year. You will receive a renewal reminder email/letter shortly before your subscription is about to end.
Please note, that any late renewals, including those which result in bin removals, will have the service restored back to their original renewal date and we reserve the right to charge £20 for the bin redelivery costs.
Five great reasons to renew now
- you can continue putting grass, leaves, weeds, twigs, small branches and more into your bin. View what you can put in the garden waste bin
- pay once and enjoy 25 fortnightly collections throughout the year
- keep the inside of your car clean and save petrol by reducing the number of trips to the Reuse and Recycling Centres throughout the year
- pay by Direct Debit to ensure that your service auto-renews each year and so that you can benefit from a £1.50 discount on the service per year and per bin
- renew straightaway to ensure that you have no gaps in your service
How to renew in three easy and simple steps
- Select renew now below.
- Sign in to your myBexley online account.
- Pay securely by Direct Debit or credit/debit card.