Recycling, rubbish and waste
Last year (2014/15), thanks to your hard work, we recycled 54% of the waste collected.
- Register for the new Garden Waste Service
- The new food recycling service
- Household waste and recycling collections
- Reuse and recycling centres
- Business waste and recycling services
- Clinical waste services
- Bulky waste collections including new reuse hotline
- Recycling locator
- Recycling App
- Changes to the food and garden waste service
- When is my collection day?
- Where are my nearest recycling facilities?
- How do I dispose of hazardous waste?
- What happens to my waste?
- Missed waste or recycling collection
- Comments, complaints or questions about our services
- Delivery of bins, boxes or recycling sacks
- Reuse and recycling centre permit
- Assisted collection
- Caddy bags and garden waste sacks
- Sharps box collection
Reducing and reusing your waste
- Food waste
- Real washable nappies
- Home composting
- Reuse tips
- Waste reduction tips
- A - Z of waste and recycling
- Waste not want not workshops