Make a complaint

The Council does not provide a pest control service. Please contact a private pest control company for the treatment of any pests on your property.

You can make a complaint if you are experiencing a pest problem from a neighbouring property which is causing a nuisance or public health issue.

Type of pest:

  • cockroaches
  • foxes
  • mice
  • pigeons
  • rats
  • other

Pests are being encouraged by:

  • inadequate rubbish storage
  • neighbour feeding
  • overgrown garden (empty or occupied property)
  • roosting on buildings
  • already infesting property

Make a complaint