Third Local Implementation Plan (LIP3)
All London boroughs are required to develop a Local Implementation Plan setting out how they are going to deliver the Mayor's Transport Strategy which was published in March 2018.
- Third Local Implementation Plan (LIP3) – March 2019 (PDF)
- Appendix A (PDF)*
- Appendix B (PDF)
- Appendix C (PDF)
- Mayor of London approval letter – April 2019 (PDF)
- Local Implementation Plan – June 2011 (PDF)*
- Second Local Implementation Plan (LIP2) – June 2014 (PDF)*
* These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format
Bexley's Third Local Implementation Plan (LIP3) is the council's main transport strategy and sits alongside the council's Local Plan and other future strategies.
The LIP3 contains an overview of the challenges and opportunities in delivering the Mayors' Transport Strategy within Bexley; a set of borough transport objectives; a short and longer-term delivery plan.
The document sets out plans for making the borough more active, ensuring cleaner air and for the residents to be more connected.
For suggestions or further information please email Transport&Development@bexley.gov.uk