What is the Community Infrastructure Levy?
If you’re working on a bigger project, like building a new home or increasing floor space by over 100m2, you might have to pay a charge known as a Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL).
Read general information about CILs on the Planning Portal.
CILs in Bexley
There are two CILs that apply here: the London Borough of Bexley CIL, which helps us support development in Bexley, and the Mayor of London’s CIL, which helps support Crossrail.
You might be charged one or both, depending on your project. If you’ve asked us for planning advice, we’ll be able to tell you. You can also read the information we’ve linked to below to find out if they’re likely to apply to you.
- Find out more about the London Borough of Bexley CIL (PDF)
- Find out more about the Mayor of London’s CIL
Latest Monitoring Report
- Bexley Infrastructure Funding Statement 2020 to 2021 (PDF)
- Bexley Infrastructure Funding Statement 2019 to 2020 (PDF)
- Bexley CIL Monitoring Report 2018 to 2019 (PDF)
- Bexley CIL Monitoring Report 2017 to 2018 (PDF)*
- Bexley CIL Monitoring Report 2016 to 2017 (PDF)*
- Bexley CIL Monitoring Report 2015 to 2016 (PDF)*
* These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format