Complain about adults' social care
There is a separate statutory complaints procedure for Adults’ Social Care, which consists of only one stage.
For complaints relating to the core Adults’ Social Care functions, we follow the Adults’ Social Care Statutory Complaints procedure, which can be accessed in the following document Local Authority Social Services and National Health Service Complaints (England) Regulations 2009.
We aim to acknowledge your complaint within two workings days of receipt. The Head of Service will investigate the complaint and will aim to provide you with a response within 15 working days.
Further information can be found in the following documents:
- Annual complaints report 2021 to 2022 (PDF)
- Annual complaints report 2020 to 2021 (PDF)
- Annual complaints report 2019 to 2020 (PDF)
- Annual complaints report 2018 to 2019 (PDF)
- Annual complaints report 2017 to 2018 (PDF)*
- Annual complaints report 2016 to 2017 (PDF)*
* These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format