Here are some handy shortcuts to the website directory
- try the service listing page to find the service area you are looking for
- to make a payment, go to the pay section and select your payment subject
- if you want to report an issue you can find the online reporting in the report section
- you can apply for a service request online from the apply section
- if you need to find a topic the find section is set out in alphabetical order
TIP: use the search box (at the top right of each page) to find specific detail on the topic you are looking for.
You can also use the general enquiry form
If you need to visit us, our main reception is located at the Civic Offices in Bexleyheath. The best days to visit us are Tuesdays and Fridays between 2pm and 5pm.
2 Watling Street
Opening times 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Please note that not all services are based at our Civic Offices and departments may not always be available to meet you without a prior appointment. We recommend you call in advance of your visit to make an appointment.
Getting in touch
- Building control - email@example.com
- Council Tax - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental health - EnvironmentalHealth@bexley.gov.uk
- Garden waste - email@example.com
- Housing - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning - email@example.com
- School admissions - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Centre - email@example.com
Customer Contact Centre - 020 8303 7777
Open from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Emergency out of hours service - 020 8303 7171
Please note this service can only help with genuine emergencies which cannot wait until normal opening hours.
- Automated payments - 020 3045 5200
- Parking - 020 3045 3000
- Adoption and fostering - 0800 783 7699
- Bexley Magazine - 020 3045 3500
- Births, deaths and marriages - 03000 415252
- Cemeteries Office - 020 3045 4100
- Ceremonies - 03000 411103
- Council Tax - 0345 302 2317*
- Disabled Children's Service - 020 3045 3600
- Emergency Link Line (Telecare) - 020 3045 5400
- Housing advice / homelessness - 020 3045 3400
- Housing allocations and sheltered housing - 020 3045 3100
- Housing benefit - 0345 302 2317*
- Local Land Search - 020 3045 4000
- Brokerage and Commissioning team - 020 3045 3033
- Temporary accommodation - 020 3045 4800
- The Learning & Enterprise College Bexley - 020 3045 5176
*Charged at local rate from a landline only. Mobile phone charges are subject to the individual supplier