2021/22 Budget savings proposals
|Start date||Wed 22 Jul 2020, 12:00pm|
|End date||Wed 30 Sep 2020, 12:00pm|
We are consulting on the following five savings proposals over the summer -
- Automated CCTV enforcement of bus lanes
- Changing the policy on parking appeals
- Increase in cost of garden waste collection service
- Increase of parking charges - 20% or 30%
- Changes to Children's Centres - find out more about the proposals
The consultation around the future of Bexley’s Children’s Centres will run for a further four weeks until 14 October.
You can have your say by taking part in our online survey.
A paper copy of this survey will be available in libraries shortly. Responses must reach the Council by 30 September 2020.
The five savings proposals will help reduce spending and increase income to balance our budget. Many other savings proposals have already been approved that will have no direct impact on local people.
Comprehensive information on our Medium Term Financial Plan was reported to the meeting of the Council’s Cabinet on 7 July.