How can I report it?

If you are a victim or worried about someone you know who may be experiencing these types of violence against women and girls, there is a number of ways it can be reported.

Report it to the police

By telephone

  • if you or someone is in immediate danger, call 999

If you are in danger and unable to talk on the phone, call 999, then press 55. This will transfer your call to the relevant police force who will assist you without having to speak.

  • in a non-emergency or to make a report over the phone, call 101


  • report it online:

Report it to the police online


By visiting a Police station:

  • Bexleyheath Police station:
    2 Arnsberg Way,
    DA7 4QS
    Get directions
  • alternatively, find your nearest police station:

Find your nearest police station

Report it to Crimestoppers

  • by calling 0800 555 111
  • by reporting it online anonymously:

Report it online anonymously

Report it to the Domestic Abuse 24-hour Helpline

  • by calling 0808 2000 247 (24-hour domestic violence helpline)