How can I report it?
If you are a victim or worried about someone you know who may be experiencing these types of violence against women and girls, there is a number of ways it can be reported.
Report it to the police
- if you or someone is in immediate danger, call 999
If you are in danger and unable to talk on the phone, call 999, then press 55. This will transfer your call to the relevant police force who will assist you without having to speak.
- in a non-emergency or to make a report over the phone, call 101
- report it online:
By visiting a Police station:
- Bexleyheath Police station:
2 Arnsberg Way,
- alternatively, find your nearest police station:
Report it to Crimestoppers
- by calling 0800 555 111
- by reporting it online anonymously:
Report it to the Domestic Abuse 24-hour Helpline
- by calling 0808 2000 247 (24-hour domestic violence helpline)