Our plans to help us live better
Bexley’s new Joint Local Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2023 - 2028 was launched in October 2023. The strategy is designed to help make the borough even healthier.
The strategy sets out four key priorities for the to focus on over the next five years.
The four key priorities are:
- Children and Young People
- Ageing Well
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Bexley Joint Local Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2023 - 2028 - our local strategy to support our residents to be even healthier
- Bexley Prevention Strategy - Start well, live well and age well [PDF] - our plans to prevent problems before they start, and spend the council’s money effectively
- The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment - our research into the health and wellbeing needs of our community