Reporting pothole and road defect issues

Report any defects on a road or street:

  • damage to pavements (broken, uneven or trip hazard)
  • damage to roads (potholes, speed bumps, subsidence or poor surface)
  • damage to grass kerbs
  • damage to kerbs
  • damaged or missing gully/drain covers
  • damaged or missing manhole covers
  • theft or vandalism (example, cones removed from works or temporary signs removed)

Report a road or street defect