Reporting street furniture issues

Street furniture is anything installed on a public pavement or road throughout the borough with the exception of private roads.

The Council will repair and maintain street furniture where accidental damage, vandalism or normal wear and tear has occurred. The Council does not maintain utility equipment such as communication boxes/cabinets, telegraph poles and phone masts.

You can report:

  • bollards/posts in the pavement
  • litter bins
  • pedestrian guard/handrails/posts
  • public benches
  • street nameplates
  • cycle racks

Report a street furniture issue