Equality and diversity
London Borough of Bexley is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity for all in employment and service delivery.
We take pride in our increasingly diverse community and all the cultural richness that it brings to our borough. It is our intention to create an environment in which everyone in Bexley can take full part in the social, cultural and economic wealth of the Borough.
We believe in equality of treatment and fairness to people and make sure we practice it as an employer and service provider. Whether you use our services or we employ you (and this goes for treatment at interview too), you will be treated equally and fairly.
In employment London Borough of Bexley is committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which broadly reflects the local labour market. We recognise that by drawing on all sections of the labour market we will have access to the widest possible pool of talent.
- London Borough of Bexley's Equality Policy
- Prayer and religious observance (PDF)
- Employment monitoring report 2021 to 2022 (PDF)
- Employment monitoring report 2020 to 2021 (PDF)
- Employment monitoring report 2019 to 2020 (PDF)
- Employment monitoring report 2018 to 2019 (PDF)
- Employment monitoring reports from 2012 to 2018 (ZIP)