- Introduction to the Born Ready, School Ready, Bexley Ready guide
- Pregnancy to 12 months
- Learning and development up to 12 months
- 1 to 2 years
- Learning and development 1 to 2 years
- 2 to 3 years
- Learning and development 2 to 3 years
- Speech, language and communication
- Learning and development 3 to 4 years
- Learning and development 4 to 5 years
- Tips to help prepare your child for school
Introduction to the Born Ready, School Ready, Bexley Ready guide
You can also find out where to get support if you’re worried about your child in any way.
Also included is information on childcare and how to access nursery, childminders and school places (this is also detailed on our Childcare page). It’s the one-stop-shop for anything child-related.
Remember that children develop at different rates and some children will find some skills and learning more difficult. Many of the activities included here can be adapted for children of any age and stage of development, including children with Special Education Needs or Disabilities. Play is about exploration and being social, so anyone can join in! For children with additional needs, more information can be sought from your GP, Health Visitor or staff where your child attends a setting.
Parents/carer’s children with SEN can access the Information Advice Support Service.