An apprenticeship might be for you
We’re looking for people keen to launch careers in:
- customer service
- building control
- environmental conservation
- teaching and learning support
We’re offering fixed-term contracts, and all the great benefits our team members usually get. And most of our apprentices go to permanent jobs or higher-level positions when the scheme ends.
- Level 2 apprenticeships last for 12 months, with a salary of £8,263
- Level 3 apprenticeships last for 18 months, with a salary of £14,408
Here’s what you need
- at least 5 GCSEs at grade A to F, 1 to 9 (including Maths and English) or an equivalent qualification
- a genuine interest in local government
You don’t have to live in Bexley, but we’ll prioritise your application if you do. And you should check the role you’re applying for carefully in case there are any specific criteria.
For current vacancies please see below. This website is frequently updated. If there are no vacancies listed, please revisit every 1 to 2 weeks.
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Procurement
Hours: 36 per week
Salary: £14,408 per annum
Duration: 2 years
Qualification: Procurement and Supply Assistant
Location: Civic Offices, 2 Watling Street, Bexleyheath DA6 7AT
Closing date: 13th November 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed