An apprenticeship might be for you
Are you interested in an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are a great way to learn on the job whilst earning. Bexley have apprentices in a diverse range of vocational areas including business support, finance, building control, teaching assistants, and IT.
Apprentices are offered:
- a fixed-term contract for the duration of the apprenticeship
- full support whilst learning on the job and support with qualification requirements
- a competitive salary throughout the apprenticeship
Once qualified and competent most apprentices move into permanent positions with the organisation, and many are offered opportunities to progress up the career ladder and enrol on higher qualifications.
All apprentice or trainee vacancies are advertised on our jobs website. There are no age restrictions apprenticeships are open to anyone.
Please check you meet the person specification before applying.
What you need to become an apprentice
- An interest in wanting to make a difference
- A passion for helping residents
- A willingness to learn on and off the job and attend learning provider deadlines
- English and Maths qualifications
- Ambition to succeed, learn systems, processes and procedures