Renewing and managing your garden waste account
Get another year of regular garden waste collections
Your garden waste service will need to be renewed at your contract renewal date - you can find this on your service welcome letter.
As a Direct Debit customer, your service will automatically renew each year when you receive a confirmation email/letter shortly before your subscription is due to end.
How to renew
- Sign in to your myBexley online account.
- Pay securely by Direct Debit or credit/debit card.
If you don't pay by Direct Debit
Your garden waste service will need to be renewed each year. You will receive a renewal reminder email/letter shortly before your subscription is about to end.
Please note, that any late renewals, including those which result in bin removals, will have the service restored back to their original renewal date and we reserve the right to charge £20 for the bin redelivery costs.
Five great reasons to renew now
- you can continue putting grass, leaves, weeds, twigs, small branches and more into your bin
- pay once and enjoy 25 fortnightly collections throughout the year
- keep the inside of your car clean and save petrol by reducing the number of trips to the Reuse and Recycling Centres throughout the year
- pay by Direct Debit to ensure that your service auto-renews each year and so that you can benefit from a £5 discount on the service per year and per bin
Managing your account
You can keep your service up to date at any time by simply logging in to your account.
- change your contact and email address
- change your location address
- increase or decrease the number of bins you require
- cancel your subscription - see terms and conditions below