Everyone is being affected by the rising cost of living.

We know that some people are finding it difficult to make ends meet.

You are not alone. There are a number of local organisations that can offer financial help and advice. 

Household Support Fund

The London Borough of Bexley is set to distribute funds through local organisations to help support those who need it most.

More about HSF

Local partners who can help

Many local organisations are offering support and assistance.

Find out more

Worried about money?

Information and support if you're facing financial difficulties.

Find out more

Worried about debt?

Free, independent, confidential and impartial advice for residents.

Find out more

Worried about food?

Information and resources available in Bexley.

How can we help

Worried about your home?

Practical housing advice and support, including free housing and legal advice.

How can we help


Worried about childcare?

Support for families and their childcare arrangements.

Find out more

Worried about energy bills?

Practical advice and information for households.

Find out more

Worried about water bills?

If you’re worried about how you are going to pay your water bills Thames Water have a WaterSure bill cap and WaterHelp schemes to help households in need of extra support.

This includes low-income households, households with large families and those who have a water-dependent medical condition.

To find out more visit the Thames Water website.

Low-cost broadband and mobile phone tariffs

The government has worked with Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) to deliver low-cost broadband and phone service packages, called social tariffs, for those on low incomes.

Social tariffs are available for people claiming Universal Credit, Pension Credit and some other benefits, with some providers offering deals from £15 a month.

Find out more about Ofcom

Safeguarding concerns

Some residents may find it difficult to contact the right people for help at this time.

If you are worried about someone who may not be able to access the right services, please contact our safeguarding teams who will be able to help.

Family, children and young people