Arrange a bulky or large item collection
We can arrange to pick up bulky or large rubbish items as a one-off. You can book and pay for this service as you need it.
Please note items cannot be collected from inside the home or from a rear garden without side access. Items must be left out for collection.
Items we collect include:
- furniture (sofas, beds, tables etc)
- washing machines, cookers, fridges, dishwashers, tumble dryers and other electrical appliances
- DIY rubbish
We don’t collect:
- large amounts of rubble
- garden waste (there is a separate regular service for this)
- hazardous or dangerous waste (there are special collections for this)
- clinical waste (there are special collections for these)
- large amounts of black sacks of house/garden clearances
- commercial waste
- textiles (there is a separate free collection service for this)
Prices start from £42 and the total cost depends on the number and size of items to be collected. If you are in receipt of a pension, you can have more items collected at each price point.
If you’re willing to transport your items yourself, or they could be reused, you can take them to a recycling centre for free or find a reuse group.
Alternatively, you can donate bulky items that are in good condition using Freegle and to local charity shops: