School group activities
Danson Park Adventures is open for bookings for schools with the option of taking part in a wide variety of activities such as sailing, kayaking, canoeing and bell boating.
Our outdoor and adventurous activities are planned for progressive learning for all ability levels and experience.
Types of session:
- two-hour introduction taster sessions
- multi-activity enrichment days/week
- accredited courses (RYA/British Canoeing certified tuition)
How these activities contribute to key aspects of the Physical Education National Curriculum:
- students are challenged intellectually and physically to tackle complex and demanding activities
- promotes competence, confidence, communication, teamwork, leadership, building trust, decision making and developing skills to solve problems
- provides opportunities to continue to take part in water sports outside school
- Edexcel GCSE PE kayaking training and assessment (2 days)
|Group size||Up to 2 hour session||Full day 10am to 3pm|
Current pricing is valid for activities that take place from April 2020.
Centre staff are NGB and first aid qualified, DBS enhanced checked and experienced in working with all ages and abilities including disability groups.
- all equipment is provided
- risk assessment available on request
- accessible facilities
- being able to swim is not compulsory
- children must be 8 years and over