Replace damaged or missing bins

If your bins are damaged or missing you can request for them to be replaced.

If you already have a bin but want to apply for a bigger or additional bin, you can request this. You can also request to downsize your bin.

Requesting a replacement bin

This form cannot be used to replace useable bins that appear dirty or smelly or for waste containers used at commercial premises, schools and community groups.

Type of bins you can request:

  • general rubbish wheeled bin - small or family bin
  • recycling blue lidded wheeled bin for paper and card - small 140ltr, family 180ltr or large 240ltr sizes
  • recycling white lidded wheeled bin for plastics, cans and glass - small 140ltr, family 180ltr or large 240ltr sizes
  • recycling food box (fox resistant)
  • kitchen caddy

Request a replacement bin or bin removal

You can also apply to have bins collected that are no longer required. 

Garden waste bins

There is a charge for using our garden waste service. Find out more and sign up for garden waste collection

Recycling bags (clear sacks)

For those properties that use recycling bags, we will deliver the bags every 6 months. If you need more request them on the replacement waste containers form.