Do you want to learn how to do a job, gain valuable skills, qualifications and get paid? then an apprenticeship may be the right choice for you.
Potential is what interests us; we are committed to helping people unlock their talent and grow.
Currently, Bexley is working with apprenticeships in the following areas:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Customer Service
- Building Control
- Environmental Conservation
- Teaching and Learning Support
Applicants must be prepared to combine their on-the-job learning whilst working towards a recognised qualification.
All apprentices are employed from day one on a fixed term contract. Successful applicants receive the same benefits as any other new employee. Most apprentices progress on to higher levels or employment at the end of the scheme.
|Apprenticeship level||Duration of scheme||Annual salary|
Who should apply?
Anyone who has:
- at least 5 GCSEs A-F (including Maths and English) or equivalent
- a keen interest in Local Government
- enthusiasm to learn on the job
- the determination to gain a formal qualification
- priority is given to Bexley residents
Set criteria may apply for certain roles. These are listed on the placement descriptions for the individual apprenticeships.
To apply please use the apprenticeship application form with the name of the vacancy you wish to apply for.