Foots Cray Lane
Sidcup Cemetery was opened in 1912.
The cemetery is closed for full burials; however, there is the option of burying cremated remains. Precast underground burial chambers are available for two or three interments.
Burial of cremated remains
There are a number of options for the burial of cremated remains:
- Rose garden of remembrance plots are suitable for two sets of cremated remains
- the memorial is a black vase with gold writing ordered from the cemetery office
- half plots for half-size graves for the burial of cremated remains can be purchased on a lease basis for 30, 50 or 75 years
- winter (October to March) 9am to 4pm
- summer (April to September) 9am to 6pm
The cemeteries are manned Monday to Friday, except bank holidays.
For all enquiries and further information telephone the Cemeteries Office 020 3045 4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.