Residents can apply online for the following parking permits:
- resident and business parking permits
- visitor scratch cards
- car park season tickets
- parking dispensations and suspensions
Ensure your vehicle registration is entered correctly and be careful not to mix up the letters 'I' and 'O' with the numbers '1' and '0'.
- if renewing an existing permit you must have received a Security PIN number in your renewal reminder
- if you have not received a PIN or cannot remember what it is email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for a new PIN to be sent to you
This authority is required by law to protect the public funds it administers. It may share information provided to it with other bodies responsible for; auditing, or administering public funds, or where undertaking a public function, in order to prevent and detect fraud.
Further information is available at National Fraud Initiative.
Two tier car park season tickets
There are two tiers for car park season ticket tariffs:
- local tier is for applicants who are employed locally within the London Borough of Bexley
- the other tier applies to all other applicants
Employees applying for the local tier must provide supportive evidence confirming they are employed by a business located within the borough. This must be in the form of one of the following:
- a letter on headed paper from their manager
- a wage slip (please do not send originals and remove personal data as you see fit)
- or anything else that confirms their employment is within the borough