We operate the following parking permit schemes within the borough to allow parking within restricted zones or roads. We also offer season tickets for our car parks and parking dispensations and suspensions. To apply, you will need to create a permit account through the Bexley permit portal.
- resident and business parking permits
- visitor scratch cards
- car park season tickets
- parking dispensations and suspensions
Please enter your vehicle registration correctly and be careful not to mix up the letters ‘I’ and ‘O’ with the numbers ‘1’ and ‘0’
This authority is required by law to protect the public funds it administers. It may share information provided to it with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds, or where undertaking a public function in order to prevent and detect fraud.
Further information is available at National Fraud Initiative.
Two tier car park season tickets
There are two tiers for car park season ticket tariffs:
- Local tier: only Bexley residents who are employed locally within the London Borough of Bexley can apply for this tier
- Standard tier: this tier applies to all other applicants
Employees applying for the local tier must provide supportive evidence confirming they live within the borough and are employed by a business located within the borough. One of each of the following types of evidence must be provided:
Proof of address within the borough (utility bill dated within the last three months), such as:
- TV licence
- Home insurance
- Council tax bill (most recent)
Proof of employment within the borough:
- a letter on headed paper from their manager
- a wage slip (please do not send originals and remove personal data as you see fit)
- or anything else that confirms their employment is within the borough