Notification of Completion by person carrying out Building Work

A person who is required by Regulation 12 to give a building notice or an application for building control approval with full plans for carrying out building work will also need to provide a notice of completion of those works. The notice will need to be submitted to the local authority not more than five days after that work has been completed and will need to comply with Regulation 16 paragraph (4A) as set out in the below document.

Requirements of duty holders and their competence can be found in Part 2A of the Building Regulations 2010 (as amended).

Notification of completion by person carrying out Building Work form