Admission to secondary school in September 2019
Children born between 1 September 2007 and 31 August 2008 will transfer to secondary school in September 2019.
- you can apply online from 1 September 2018
- the closing date is 31 October 2018
- offers of places to on-time applicants will be made on Friday 1 March 2019
- please read the Admission to Secondary Schools in Bexley (PDF, 6MB) booklet before completing your application
- a table of open days and evenings for all Bexley schools (PDF, 45KB)
- if you apply online you will receive an email during the evening of 1 March
- if you apply on a paper form, a letter will be posted to you on 1 March
Some schools require the completion of a supplementary form. Please check that you have completed one where required and that it is returned to the school directly.
If you do not live in Bexley, you should apply through your home local authority. You can list schools in Bexley on your form.
Admission to secondary school in September 2018
- children born between 1 September 2006 and 31 August 2007 are due to start secondary school in September 2018
- if you live in Bexley and you have not yet applied for a secondary school place for your child, you should do so as soon as possible by completing an in year application (PDF, 172KB)
- the School Admissions Team can tell you which schools in Bexley still have vacancies for year 7 in September