Contact us by Text relay and Next Generation Text (also known as TextDirect and Typetalk). This service helps people with hearing loss and/or a speech impairment to access the telephone system.
If you need to visit us, our main reception is located at the Civic Offices in Bexleyheath and is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Please note that not all services are based at our Civic Offices and departments may not always be available to meet you without an appointment. We recommend you call in advance of your visit to make an appointment.
2 Watling Street
Building control - firstname.lastname@example.org
Council Tax - email@example.com
Environmental health - EnvironmentalHealth@bexley.gov.uk
Garden waste - firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing - email@example.com
Planning - firstname.lastname@example.org
School admissions - email@example.com
Contact Centre - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Contact centre is open from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Outside of normal opening hours, we operate an emergency out of hours service. Please note this service can only help with genuine emergencies which cannot wait until normal opening hours.
- Contact centre - 020 8303 7777
- Out of hours service - 020 8303 7171
- Automated payments - 020 3045 5200
- Adoption and fostering - 0800 783 7699
- Bexley Magazine - 020 3045 3500
- Births, deaths and marriages - 03000 41525
- Cemeteries Office - 020 3045 4100
- Ceremonies - 03000 411103
- Council Tax - 0345 302 2317 (Charged at local rate from a landline only. Mobile phone charges are subject to the individual supplier)
- Disabled Children's Service - 020 3045 3600
- Emergency Link Line (Telecare) - 020 3045 5400
- Housing advice / homelessness - 020 3045 3400
- Housing allocations and sheltered housing - 020 3045 3100
- Housing benefit - 0345 302 2317 (Charged at local rate from a landline only. Mobile phone charges are subject to the individual supplier)
- Licensing - 020 3045 3900
- Local Land Search - 020 3045 4000
- Parking - 020 3045 3000
- Residential care (Adult Social Care) - 020 3045 4900
- Temporary accommodation - 020 3045 4800
- The Learning & Enterprise College Bexley - 020 3045 5176
Head of Communications and Marketing
020 3045 4867
020 3045 4868
Out of hours please call 020 8303 7777
Follow us on: