Need a good CV?
Having the right CV is essential to gaining an interview and is the employer's first impression of you. Get this right, and you'll be interviewed in no time.
- use a single font throughout
- spell-check your CV thoroughly
- use a layout that is easy to read and not confusing for the employer
- keep your CV up to date
- do not include too much personal information – basic contact details are fine
- keep it short and relevant
- never lie on your CV; only have information that you can evidence